Tuesday 26 October 2010

Diary Blog Entry: 261010

I have used the dolly track to film scenes with Archie walking and lip synching in Ford Square, Whitechapel, looking gloomy/depressed. The strong wind caused a bit of an issue with Archie's hair, as after every sentence he said, he'd have to fix his hair back, but I have tried my best to avoid him walking against the direction of the wind. I have bought the MP3 version of the song from iTunes and transferred it to my mobile phone memory card because it can play the song out loud so Archie can lip synchronise the song accurately. The weather was very bad today and I was worried mostly about the lighting as it started to rain which had affected the "cheerful" scenes with Archie and Kimberly, and we had to stop filming for a while, because I had to cover the camera. We went into the library, and asked for permission to film some scenes in there, which they granted as long as we didn't film the other people in the building. I have put all the footage (183 videos) on my computer, as well as my external hard drive as a back up. Overall, I think today was the most successful despite the unexpected rain, because I managed to film the remaining parts of the narrative in approximately 7 hours and also Archie and Kimberly's effort in acting were exceptionally good, as they did well despite the cold weather and rain. Today is the last scheduled filming day with my actors, and from tomorrow I will be helping out with their own project, coming along as an extra on their scheduled film dates and also teach them how to edit (effects, transitions, colour adjustments etc.) videos, as a thank you for being in my video.

No comments:

Post a Comment