Thursday 30 September 2010

Casting/Actors

I have been looking for actors/actresses to be in my music video, I originally had my friends outside of college in mind but as they are pretty busy with University and live quite far, it wouldn't be as convenient as if i were to use people that attend my Sixth Form. I had to make sure they had the same free periods as me, and live nearby so we could talk to each other properly, and it'd be easier to plan our schedule. In the end, I went to the Drama Department to find actors/actresses, Kimberly Johnston was very kind and helped me out, she offered to be the female lead so without hesitation, I agreed as she is very talented, and experienced in acting. I have also seen her work in the school Musical last year, and was very impressed. Female role now confirmed, I had to search for the important male lead, but Nicholas Jakubowski who also had a small role in the school musical, had heard I was looking for actors so he asked me if he could be in it. I gave him the lyrics to learn, but he had a lot of trouble lip syncing, as he had a Lithuanian accent. However, he is musically talented so I asked him to be in the video as a drummer and he agreed. I asked Larry, who is in my Graphics class, to play guitar and he was very enthusiastic about the idea of being in a video. Now, I had one lead actress and two band members but it was very difficult to find the male lead, as exams were coming up and everyone wanted to study for them. I asked Archie Leigh, who I was not familiar with until the beginning of this year, and he agreed although he did say he is quite shy, and would need help. We arranged to rehearse and Kimberly taught him a few acting skills, and also taught him how to lip sync properly and after rehearsing for a few hours, Archie seemed confident enough to start filming. I have taken mid-shot photos of my cast on a white background, and produced a brief résumé to make it look more professional.

Role: Lead male/singer


Full name: Archie Terry Leigh

Date of birth: 25/08/1993

Eye colour: Blue


Hair colour: Brown


Height: 6"0


Weight: 70kg.








Role: Female lead/Love interest


Full name: Kimberly Johnston

Date of birth: 11/03/1993

Eye colour: Green/Hazel

Hair colour: Light brown

Height: 5"6

Weight: 52kg.

No comments:

Post a Comment