Sunday 7 November 2010

Behind The Camera

Here are some photographs I have taken while I was out filming my video, the image file sizes were too large to upload so I have compressed the files and made a Graphics Interchange Format (GIF image) slideshow animation on Adobe Image Ready, Photoshop, and Jasc which makes the images easier to view, more convenient in terms of space, and also more presentable rather than clutter of images.

____________________________________________________

Here are some photos of the narrative scenes, which will be edited to give a "flashback" look(lowered saturation, coloured hue, a slight Gaussian blur or bloom, and lighter matte/vignette.)They will portray the happy memories. Locations include Archie's house, Ford Square, Whitechapel Library. (12 images)

____________________________________________________

These are some scenes with the male lead, who is walking around the areas that he used to spend with his love interest. He is seen looking miserable and he is in very isolated locations, to emphasise the loneliness in his heart. (I had to film very early in the morning so the roads would be empty). He is sitting at the bench, reminiscing about the memories he had with her, while almost having hallucinations of her coming back. (9 images)

____________________________________________________

During the performance scene, I used my digital camera to take photos of the band altogether in the drama theatre. I thought the spotlights in the background looked good as they created orbs on the camera which adds to my desired effect.

These are the full band shots, featuring two or more members: (9 images)


Lead singer Archie playing the digital keyboard: (12 images)


Backup singer Larry on the guitar: (11 images)


Nicholas playing the drums: (9 images)


My memory stick was corrupted and had to be formatted, which removed most of images from the photoshoot (100+) but I do have a few left, which I have collaged together (there are quite a few more, but they're all quite similar, as I used the DSLR camera on multi-shot mode, so I could capture the members of the band quickly, just in case they moved.

No comments:

Post a Comment